As a member of our inside sales team, you are responsible for selling our software as a service and maximizing the revenue potential of trial accounts through initial sale and upsell. The customer base is diverse, from start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies, so you have an opportunity to make a lot of small and quick sales, as well as navigate the sales process on big deals.
The successful candidate will follow up on qualified leads, uncover the primary technical and business needs, and communicate how Cloudmach can meet those needs and solve the prospects problems, handle objections, and close the deal. A lot of deals. You should be the top producer at your current job. In the next year we plan for our sales team headcount to grow by 5x! The sky's the limit and it depends on building the team with only the best candidates from top to bottom. If you think you've got what it takes for fast paced growth, flexibility to adapt to changes, and the smarts to be the best, then we want YOU.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree or comparable experience
- Minimum 2 years inside sales experience handling full sales cycle selling software or similar services, beating the quota and being the top performer on the team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Strong Business acumen and curiosity about the prospects business
- The ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Strong technical expertise (you like computers and actually care about what smartphone you have - none of this "can you fix it for me")
- Outbound sales call experience